This release includes the following changes:
- Added ability to save and load unit test results
- Added ability to run unittest tests from the command line and save the results for loading into Wing
- Allow access to the search engine and source analysis from the scripting API
- Provide optional reminder when Support+Upgrades is expiring
- Added copy-selection-or-line command
- Fixed about 36 bugs in source analysis, refactoring, and other features
To see some of the new features in Wing IDE 4.0 in action, check out What's New in Wing 4.0. Or download a free trial.