Wing IDE is a cross-platform Python IDE that provides a professional quality code editor with vi, emacs, and other key bindings, auto-completion, call tips, refactoring, context-aware auto-editing, a powerful graphical debugger, version control, unit testing, search, and many other features.
This minor release includes:
- Added How-Tos for The Foundry's NUKE/NUKEX and IDA Python
- Track file operations in Project at the revision control level
- Accept glob style wildcards for Filter in Search in Files
- Support analysis of extension modules within zip archives
- Fix searching of documentation
- Several VI mode files
- Several auto-editing and auto-completion fixes
- Fix excessive memory use by the Perforce integration
- Copy existing window's tool layout when creating new windows
- Less confusing auto-save recovery
- About 35 other bug fixes and minor improvements
See the details in the change log.
Learn more about Wing IDE | See what's new in Wing 4 | Try a free trial | Purchase a License